Army Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snooppee's weekly news...

3 posters

Go down

do you look foward to the weekly news

Snooppee's weekly news... I_vote_lcap100%Snooppee's weekly news... I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Snooppee's weekly news... I_vote_lcap0%Snooppee's weekly news... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Snooppee's weekly news... Empty Snooppee's weekly news...

Post by AF Snooppee Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Week 1:
----Rockband is scheduled to be released june 22nd! It is going to be so cool and its wifi too. separate guitars and drum kits are also supposed to be released on june 22nd. in other news individual guitars for the wii should be released within the next month! WOOT WOOT

Rockband will cost 169.99 and come with the game, the microphone, the guitar, and the drumkit.

Snooppee's weekly news... 00001
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Week 2:
----Pokemon farm... Okay pokemon fanatics they're coming out with a wii ware (buy at shop channel[will probably cost 500-1500 points most likely 1500]) where you can store and interact with your pokemon. You can transfer pokemon using your diamond and pearl games, once transfered you can interact with your pokemon and bring in your mii's you can give them toys and sit around the campfire you know..

Is anyone else being reminded of pokemon channel BLAH!

Snooppee's weekly news... Pokemon-farm-20080226082610183_thumb_ign
have fun....
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Week 3:
- The telltale signs are ominous: teens holing up in their rooms, ignoring friends, family, even food and a shower, while grades plummet and belligerence soars.

The culprit isn’t alcohol or drugs. It’s video games, which for certain kids can be as powerfully addictive as heroin, some doctors contend.

A leading council of the nation’s largest doctors’ group wants to have this behavior officially classified as a psychiatric disorder, to raise awareness and enable sufferers to get insurance coverage for treatment.

How much crap is this lol!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Week 4---- Wii Fit demonstrates Nintendo's commitment to gamers of all kinds. It combines fun and fitness for every member of the family to keep active and play together. Wii Fit comes with the weight-and-motion-sensing Wii Balance Board that Nintendo representatives demonstrated could hold great promise for future game development as well. Third-party publishers are already working on new games and applications that will make use of the Wii Balance Board. Additionally, Wii Fit includes access to the Wii Fit Channel, an interactive channel that lets users check in each day to track their fitness progress through weight and BMI.

Control on-screen action with your movements on the balance board as you work your way through a variety of challenges aimed at getting you off the couch and into the action. Check your Body Mass Index (BMI), see your Wii Fit Age and keep tabs on your daily progress towards a more fit you.
Get fit with more than 40 activities and exercises, including strength training, aerobics, yoga and balance games. Whether you’re doing a yoga pose or snowboarding down a slalom course, there’s an activity for everyone.
Challenge your family and friends to get in shape! Create your own personal profile and set goals, test your balance, track your progress with daily workouts and unlock new exercises and activities.
Create a Profile: Before you jump into doing exercises and activities, you’ll start by creating your own profile. Choose a Mii, enter your height and age information, and do a few quick tests:
BMI Check: BMI, or Body Mass Index, is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that is the standard used by agencies such as the World Health Organization and the National Institute of Health. To check your BMI, you’ll enter your height then stand on the Wii Balance Board and let it read your weight.
Wii Fit Age: After you’ve checked your BMI, you’ll do a basic balance test and find out your current Wii Fit Age. This basic balance test measures how well you can control your left and right balance. Based on the results, you’ll be assigned a Wii Fit Age.
Categories: Wii Fit features four main categories to choose from: Strength Training, Aerobics, Yoga and Balance Games. As you spend time exercising, you’ll earn Fit Credits that unlock additional exercises and activities within these categories. Wii Fit also tracks the activities you do the most and puts them into the Favorites category.
Strength Training: Put your strength to the test with muscle-toning exercises like Single Leg Extension, Sideways Leg Lift, Arm and Leg Lift, Single-Arm Stand, Torso Twists, Rowing Squat, Single Leg Twist, Lunge, Push-Up and Side Plank, Jackknife, Plank and Tricep Extension. Challenges include Push-Up Challenge, Plank Challenge and Jackknife Challenge.
Aerobics: Get your heart pumping with fun, interactive Aerobic exercises like Hula Hoop®, Basic Step, Basic Run, Super Hula Hoop, Advanced Step, 2-P Run, Rhythm Boxing, Free Step and Free Run.
Yoga: Work on your balance and flexibility with Yoga poses and activities like Deep Breathing, Half-Moon, Dance, Cobra, Bridge, Spinal Twist, Shoulder Stand, Warrior, Tree, Sun Salutation, Standing Knee, Palm Tree, Chair, Triangle and Downward-Facing Dog.
Balance Games: Get into the action with fun, balanced-based games like Soccer Heading, Ski Slalom, Ski Jump, Table Tilt, Tightrope Walk, Balance Bubble, Penguin Slide, Snowboard Slalom and Lotus Focus.

HMMM...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Week 5---- Okami
The new viewtiful joe....
really depends on what u thought of that game but i heard its soposed to be pretty good...

heres ign's review:
Ōkami comes alive through beautiful scenic 3D levels that have the appearance and texture of paper scrolls brushed with watercolor-like calligraphy art. Playing as Amatarasu, the sun goddess who takes on the form of a wolf, your goal is to bring life back to the world. Bringing life back to the world involves defeating lots of beasts. With each beast you defeat, the world's life force is restored just a bit, with colors and eventually people appearing.

Screenshots:
Snooppee's weekly news... Okami_review_092106_qtlow_thumb_ign
Snooppee's weekly news... Okami-20070130074634284_thumb_ign

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Week 6---- GA4
To lazy to write so i copied and pasted XD
The fourth installment of the popular series by Rockstar features improved graphics, new features, and new gameplay. Players take on the role of Niko Bellic, a rough-around-the-edge chap from Eastern Europe. Niko has arrived in America, in Liberty City -- a land full of promise and opportunity. His cousin convinced him to emigrate, to join him in his mansion and life of luxury, but as soon as he steps off the boat, Niko discovers the truth about the American way. Still, the wealth, the comfort, the bliss of the good life, it all really is here ... And it's all for the taking.

GTA IV reinvents the series with a renewed version of Liberty City detailed to the last pothole and rooftop vent. There are now four boroughs to explore plus extra area outside of Liberty City proper. With the ability to climb obstacles, drive cars, steer boats and pilot helicopters, the world of GTA is more accessible than ever before.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Week 7----
I didn't really know what to think of this game so i decided to make it this weeks news
Endless Ocean:

In this game (i borrowed and tried it) you basically swim the ocean in this virtual scuba-diving game and try to discover the entire ocean's creatures. To discover the fish you must either pet the fish or poke it and there's a little action like when a shark is chasing you down because you touched it... but it really not half bad, it's a really calming game and actually kind of addictive. You drive a boat around this enormous virtual ocean, explore it, and admire the beautiful graphics and sceanery. I really enjoyed the part where I saw the blue whale, it was just outa this world, it was like really being there and a lot of fun, if your looking for a lot of action avoid this game otherwise its pretty good, IGN gave it an 8/10 and I'm gonna have to agree.

Now this game does have wi-fi but I never got around to trying it. So if you get it tell me what you think.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Week 8----
This is for all you fire emblem fans, or those who like the turn-taking strategy games:
I just recently learned that fire emblem was out for the wii and so far i have loved fire emblem so i went out to buy this version "Fire emblem: radiant dawn" and it is really good even though you don't get the full use of the wii controllers it's still really fun and you gain a new view with the new characters.

Heres what IGN had to say about it:
(8/10)
Three years have passed since the great war that ended in the death of Mad King Ashnard. His country of Daein suffers under the rule of the war's victors. Now, a small band of freedom fighters struggle to end the long, dark night of Daein's oppression. Micaiah, Sothe and a host of others -- the infamous "Dawn Brigade" -- rally under the banner of Daein's long-lost prince to bring a new day to this ravaged land.

The best-selling strategy title makes its Wii debut, with 16:9 widescreen support, newly added for the North American version, bringing a truly epic experience. Command the Dawn Brigade and learn the story of their struggle. Then, gain a new perspective by joining Ike and the Greil Mercenaries as they watch Daein's battles spread throughout all of Tellius. Players can shape their armies to suit their strategy by choosing from dozens of unique characters. Players can also build support relationships between their characters - as their relationships grow, so do their strengths as they fight together on the battlefield.

Last edited by AF Snooppee on Fri May 16, 2008 9:16 am; edited 6 times in total
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://www.TheSmashBrothers.guildcafe.com

Back to top Go down

Snooppee's weekly news... Empty Re: Snooppee's weekly news...

Post by AF Master Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:12 pm

Cool Snooppee. Thank for your weekly news. You contrubute a lot to our forums.
AF Master
AF Master
General
General

Number of posts : 60

https://armyforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AF Snooppee Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:43 pm

yea... i kno i have more than half of it
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by AF Snooppee Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:16 am

weeee
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by AF Snooppee Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:01 pm

I've updated
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Rawker Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:49 pm

GJ Snoop lol!
Dead Rawker
Dead Rawker
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-04-17

https://armyforce.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AF Snooppee Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:31 pm

i know
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Rawker Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:37 pm

DID ANYONE SEE THE 10/10 ON IGN FOR GTA4?? WTF IGN NEVER GIVES OUT 10's!!! No game is perfect, i bet rockstar paid em for that review LMAO!
Dead Rawker
Dead Rawker
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by AF Snooppee Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:25 pm

lol
nic ur right lol
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Rawker Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:47 pm

thanks Smile
Dead Rawker
Dead Rawker
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by AF Snooppee Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:51 pm

that'll be last weeks shh don't let people know it was late lol
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Rawker Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:54 pm

lol
Dead Rawker
Dead Rawker
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by AF Snooppee Fri May 02, 2008 9:59 am

updated "ENDLESS OCEAN"
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum