Army Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many active members for MoHH2 we have? post here if youll be active.

4 posters

Go down

How many active members for MoHH2 we have? post here if youll be active. Empty How many active members for MoHH2 we have? post here if youll be active.

Post by OFboricua Wed May 21, 2008 7:31 pm

Also we need some practice as a clan. I have been only in 1 clan war and it was strong as hell. We need team strategies, etc. Also we can have clan wars or scrimages with 5-8 active members. So post here if you can be active and the weapon that you manage well. Also I would like to test anyone who post here in a practice. Still recruiting is hard but I hope it will have results cheers.

Me (all around) but mp40 is my best Wink . Trying to be an expert with it Very Happy

Hopefully ill return to this clan. cheers jocolor
OFboricua
OFboricua
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

How many active members for MoHH2 we have? post here if youll be active. Empty Re: How many active members for MoHH2 we have? post here if youll be active.

Post by AF scorpio Wed May 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Very Happy im same as u good with almost everything but mp40 my best (im coming back from retirement so have to practice to be like before)
AF scorpio
AF scorpio
General
General

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

How many active members for MoHH2 we have? post here if youll be active. Empty Re: How many active members for MoHH2 we have? post here if youll be active.

Post by AF Snooppee Sat May 24, 2008 5:53 pm

wow... okay well i'm back and i'll be on all the time. i'll try to start enforcing practice and such, and we can probably get this clan back into action, but uhh boruicua no offense but you seem a bit full of yourself.... well i'd like to play so pm if you do want to, and boruicua you should get skype (if you don't already) it helps a lot during CW's and practices.

P.S. i've been in the mountains so don't think i'm not a big part of this clan. and i'm gonna make you ccap'n boruicua, cuz u seem to be into all of this and thanks for that.

P.S.S. Oh yea and I'm good all round but my favored weapon kinda depends on the map so yea =p.
cheers

Last edited by AF Snooppee on Sat May 24, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Number of posts : 162

http://www.TheSmashBrothers.guildcafe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AFter L1fe Sat May 24, 2008 7:17 pm

Hey Boricua, how bout a 1 on 1 death match? Sewers, everything but zookas.
AFter L1fe
AFter L1fe
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by AF Snooppee Sat May 24, 2008 10:50 pm

XD
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by OFboricua Sun May 25, 2008 12:05 am

AF Snooppee wrote:wow... okay well i'm back and i'll be on all the time. i'll try to start enforcing practice and such, and we can probably get this clan back into action, but uhh boruicua no offense but you seem a bit full of yourself.... well i'd like to play so pm if you do want to, and boruicua you should get skype (if you don't already) it helps a lot during CW's and practices.

P.S. i've been in the mountains so don't think i'm not a big part of this clan. and i'm gonna make you ccap'n boruicua, cuz u seem to be into all of this and thanks for that.

P.S.S. Oh yea and I'm good all round but my favored weapon kinda depends on the map so yea =p.
cheers

A bit full of myself? what you mean? lmao
OFboricua
OFboricua
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by AF Snooppee Sun May 25, 2008 10:09 am

nvm
AF Snooppee
AF Snooppee
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down